Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Coyer Challenge Signup - Challenge runs Dec 19th - March 4th

hosted by Berls, Michelle and Stormi!
hosted by Berls, Michelle and Stormi!
I participated in my first ever COYER challenge last summer and LOVED it, so I couldn't wait for the winter sign up.  

My goal is going to be to read 1 book per week for the challenge, which will clear out 11 books from my eReader.  I have a ton on physical books to read as well as read alongs that I have to complete for Book Nerds Across America, so 11 will actually be a pretty big challenge.

After a quick glance at the files currently on my nook and kindle apps, I anticipate reading the following books as part of the winter challenge.  Of course, this is subject to change.  I will mark the books as read throughout the challenge and revise the list as necessary.
  1. Until Midnight by Melissa Landers - Completed 12/29/2015
  2. Die Once More by Amy Plum - Completed 12/30/2015
  3. The Queen's Army by Marissa Meyer - Completed 12/30/2015
  4. The Darkest Part of the Forest by Holly Black - Completed 12/25/2015
  5. Confessions of a Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella
  6. First Family by David Baldacci
  7. Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
  8. Never Never by Colleen Hoover
  9. Bitter Pill by Stacey Kade
  10. Love Show by Audrey Bell
  11. The Academy - First Days by C.L. Stone
  12. All Lined Up by Cora Carmack
Challenge Description:

Have you been a little over eager with your mouse when browsing Kindle Freebies? Or maybe those books on Netgalley were just too hard to resist? Are your free reads sitting in your E-reader, neglected, just waiting for when you have time to get to them? Well now is the time with the “Clean Out Your E-reads Challenge”
That’s right we are Going Back to Basics this winter! For 3 months we are going old school. If you have been with us since the beginning you already know the rules – the only thing we added is Audiobooks. If you are new to COYER then welcome!  You can find a complete list of the rules in Because of Reading's signup post.
The challenge will take place December 19th to March 4th and will be hosted by Fantasy is More FunBecause Reading & Books, Movies, Reviews! Oh My! 

1 comment:

  1. 11 Books is a great goal! I am hoping to read 20 but more would be great :)
    Good luck with the challenge! Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete